Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boy Genius

Andrew's home for the weekend and for dinner tonight he made the family another delicious meal--Greek Turkey Burgers.


Served on pita bread slathered with hummus, and topped with feta and sauteed spinach, they were every bit as good as his past creations.


He has only two more weeks of summer school and his internship to finish up, and after that who knows where he will be off to. He's particularly interested in working for a design firm in NYC, which on one hand means I would probably finally make it to the Big Apple (yeah, been 1/2 way around the world, but never to New York City) but on the other I would only be able to enjoy his cooking a few times year, should we both be home for the holidays.

Funny how I didn't think a whole bunch about leaving my family behind to move to Japan, but now that he's old enough to move far away, it bothers me a bit. Must be getting sentimental in my advanced age :-P

1 comment:

  1. There was a girl genius involved as well. Megan found this recipe and we worked together to simplify it for collegiate patience levels. But thanks for the feature, I feel famous! - Andrew

    ReplyDelete