Friday, March 15, 2013

A Week of Eats--March 3

I've noticed that I have been much more interested in "lifestyle" blogs lately, rather than ones that revolve strictly around food.  Many of these blogs have regular weekly features which help give them structure, and while this blog is unlikely to ever stray too far from its foodie beginnings, I wanted to try a feature of my own.

Introducing the first "Week of Eats" post, an easy way for me to share what I've been up to in the kitchen in one convenient post.  Enjoy!




a) Chocolate Mocha Cookies 
Similar recipe here.

b) Pizza Night!
Store bought crust with lots of veggies.

c) Fried Rice
w/ fried tofu, broccoli and pineapple chunks

d) Sweet Potato Wedges
Baked @ 400* for 30-40 mins

e) Salad for Dinner
w/ hard boiled egg, TJ's falafel and banana peppers

f) Tortellini Soup
w/ chicken broth, canned tomatoes, kidney beans and vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment