Saturday, September 10, 2011

Doing my part

Yay, it's Saturday and I have done my part for the economy today. My morning started at the Downtown farmer's market, continued with a trip to return light bulbs to Lowe's and a trek to Target where I emerged with a cart full of things for my apartment. Now my wallet is recovering from my spendy ways on a new purse hook. Classy.

I recovered by eating a yummy sandwich made with some of my spoils.


Wheat bread with hummus, guacamole, leafy greens, fresh roma tomatoes from the farmer's market, and some Target string cheese with nashi (Asian pear, also from the farmer's market) and tortilla chips on the side.


Lunch got me through the assembly of two shelving units, listening to some NPR and a good 40 minutes of blog reading/writing. I suppose I should get back to work...there is a pile of dishes in the kitchen and two empty boxes in the middle of the living room floor waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment