Sunday, December 28, 2014

Best Recipes of 2014

As 2014 draws to a close, and I get ready to go back to work tomorrow after a nice week at home in Arizona for Christmas, here's a quick look back on the edible highlights from my year: 





Not every month is represented in the recipes above, but as anyone who regularly tries new recipes knows, they can't all be winners.  However, the ones featured on this list are all worth repeating and it's been fun to look back at my year(s) in food.  The recipes from the first part of the year feel like I made them in another lifetime, but I guess in a way I did.

It's been a roller coaster of a year, and I am continuing to adjust to my new job and life in a new city.  Without a doubt, I am in a better place than I was at the beginning of the year and while it's hard for me to believe that there are only a few days left in 2014, I am looking forward to new challenges and adventures in 2015.

Thank you for following along on Two Betsu Bara & all the best in 2015!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to recap a year! Going to have to put some of these on my "to try in 2015" list for sure - especially the chocolate chip cookies and roasted squash/kale salad.

    And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my 2014 recap post - so nice to hear from people who enjoy reading. Best wishes to you for 2015 too; I hope it's a great year of settling in to your new city and enjoying new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You picked the two recipes I ended up making more than once in a very short period of time, I liked them so much. I will keep an eye out for them on your blog :-)

      Delete