Friday, May 25, 2012

Super Strawberries

This post is long overdue, as even the muffins I froze have been eaten.

If I recall correctly, strawberries were on sale at the grocery store and I bought two containers.  They were on sale because they were on the far side of ripe, and I knew I needed to use them up.


I made "Strawberry Cinnamon Muffins," a recipe that has been languishing in my collection since my days in Japan when I inherited it from Allison when she left to come back to the States. 


Ingredients.


Ingredients get combined in a bowl.


Stirring in the strawb's.


Baking.


Modeling for the camera.


Not pictured: the quick cream cheese frosting I made for the top, which made these muffins more like cupcakes, but certainly didn't stop me from eating them for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment