Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Always room for dessert

Befitting of someone with a blog about separate stomachs, two Thanksgiving dinners in two weeks are not nearly enough food for me. And although I woke up still full last Friday morning following the Planner's Thanksgiving, my 40 minute walk to school helped me return to my normal, hungry self. When I woke up on Saturday, I had only one thing on my mind:




Since I don't think maraschino cherries (and syrup!) count as a fruit serving, I substituted whole wheat flour for half of the flour called for in the recipe in lame attempt to give it even the slightest tidbit of nutritional value.


I would say that whole wheat flour is pretty well hidden beneath my masterful decorating.



And my stomach will pretty well hidden (I hope!) by loose clothing for the next several weeks. The crazy/wonderful/end of the semester/holiday season is closing in fast! Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment