Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Week of Eats--April 1

My best eats this week were away from home--the catered lunch for the admitted graduate student open house on Monday, pizza from Christian's before class Wednesday night, and dinner at the Whiskey Jar on Friday with my housemate's visiting relatives.


At home, I didn't eat nearly enough fruits and veggies; they just didn't appeal to me this week.  Even my usual breakfast smoothies were a little disappointing.  Here's what I ate instead:

a) Grilled cheese sandwich with sliced turkey and banana peppers
Leftover sweet potato wedges and quinoa salad on the side

b) Leftover Quartet
Tamale Pie, Green Beans, Brazilian Black Beans and Quinoa Salad
Pretty good combination, actually

c) Veggie Burger with Queso Fresco 
Sweet potato wedges on the side

d) Breakfast burrito
Eggs, turkey, cheddar and salsa verde

No comments:

Post a Comment