Monday, April 1, 2013

Eggs-tra! Eggs-tra!

Happy day after Easter!

Yesterday I hosted a small potluck for a few of my classmates.  The original plan was to have a picnic in the park, but it rained so people came over to my house instead.  Not only did we stay dry, but I was forced to do a quick clean of the bathroom, kitchen and living room, something that needed to be done and probably will not be get done again until after finals.  Potential house guests have been warned!

My additions to the spread included mimosas (no leftovers), quinoa salad (way too much left over), and these seasonal treats (a decent amount of leftover nests, not enough leftover 'eggs').
 

There are several versions of this "recipe" on the interwebs; I followed the one from "The Art of Dessert," a blog I think I will be visiting again in the near future...



And with that, it's April and high time for some nice weather 'round here.  Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment