Saturday, April 22, 2017

Currently - April '17

Where has April gone? There's just a week left in the month and I have yet to get to April's Currently post. Though you wouldn't know it from reading this blog, Currently is a link-up that takes place the first Wednesday of every month.



accomplishing - Running 3x per week for the past 4 weeks, only missing one workout. Today, I ran 7 miles in a light drizzle to keep up with my half-marathon training plan. The running part went surprisingly well, and the hot shower at the end was heavenly.

feeling - Warm, then cold, then hot, then cold. Even in my 5th (gasp!) spring on the east coast, I'm always ready for it to be consistently warm and sunny long before nature is.

needing - A few new things to perk up my work wardrobe. I'm on my third, mostly seasonal, capsule-esque closet, and need to find pants other than jeans to wear to work until it's warm enough for skirts and dresses. A cute pair of shoes wouldn't hurt either.

practicing - Finding the silver linings and saving the whining for the times when it's really necessary.

pinning - The usual, mostly food, some outfit ideas and quotes that I like. I'm more excited about my mental summer bucket list, since it's all sunshine and fun activity oriented. If April was any indication, summer will be here before I know it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment