Sunday, October 6, 2013

Short & Sweet

I was getting ready to do my regular weekly wrap-up, but when I started looking for photos to make a collage I only found two.  I have spent the entire week a bit under the weather with a cough that won't quit, but it's more laziness, rather than any illness that accounts for the lack of photos.  It takes way more than a cough for me to skip meals!  

The photos I do have represent the tastiest (and prettiest) things to come from my kitchen this week:

BH&G's Spaghetti Squash with Tomatoes and Olives.  I have made this before, and love a) that it combines pasta and squash and b) the salty/sweet combo of the green olives and dried cranberries.  The cheese and garlic-y tomatoes don't hurt either.



Leftover peanut salad dressing with a chicken, bean and cheese burrito.  Sometimes it's hard to improve on something as simple as refried beans and melted cheese in a crispy soft tortilla.


And now I think it's time to go nap away the end of this stupid cough.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment